Clear Vision DryJect Virginia
DryJect is a revolutionary service which, when added to your maintenance program, can reduce the need for core aeration and greatly enhance its benefits. DryJect offers a unique agronomic process that fits into any maintenance routine. The process offers further advantages as well such as being: cost-efficient, fast, immediately helpful, versatile, and is relatively invisible, leaving the surface in a “ready to play” stat as far as aesthetics and playabitly.
How DryJect Works
Traditional core aeration is time consuming and requires several steps to return turf to a playable surface. DryJect® is a revolutionary service which, when added to your maintenance program, can reduce the need for core aerification and greatly amplify the benefits of sand amendments by distributing them into the ground more completely.
DryJect’s high-pressure, water-based injection system blasts aeration holes through the root zone to fracture the soil, while it’s patented vacuum technology simultaneously fills holes with amendment. Relieve compaction, increase water filtration, reach the root zone with oxygen and amend your soil all at the same time, leaving the surface smooth and playable. Best of all, an independent DryJect service professional does it for you, so you don’t need to own the DryJect machine to experience its benefits.
DryJect allows you to:
- Aerate, amend and topdress in one pass, allowing a smooth surface that’s ready for play in an hour.
- Help new sod knit to the soil below by creating channels filled with amendment, allowing roots to penetrate deeper.
- Punch through sports turf, allowing better root proliferation.
- Combine soil modification with aeration for increased soil benefit.
- Apply up to 250% more material than traditional topdress applications.
- Adjust aeration spacing and depth (up to 8 inches).
- Inject amendments such as sand and porous ceramics directly into the soil
Brian Greenfield – Director of Golf Course Services and DryJect
Tim Carroll – Director of Agronomy